Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boudoir Party!

I was recently invited to photograph a bachelorette party. The bride wanted to do something - different - so she invited her friends, and they all brought costumes, and we had a great time playing dress up and being sexy! Some of the ladies were doing this for themselves, and others were intending the portraits as a gift for their significant other. I was given permission by the ladies to post one of their portraits on my blog - Thank you very much ladies! Here are my favorites (well, the ones I could post :) )...









1 comment:

  1. All the ladies agree: Jessica was AWESOME to work with!! Her inspiration and creativity flowed seamlessly with the relaxed spirit of my boudoir event, and I'm still amazed at how well it all fell together. I'm SOOOOO thrilled that I've booked her to shoot my wedding in December!

    ReplyDelete